To get your complimentary copy of the Daily God Walk be sure to give us your name and email address in the form at the bottom of this page
I was testing John to see if he was ready for the God Walk. I asked him, "Why did you come here today John?" He was asking to be admitted to the New Hope Community project. John's answer was simple and direct: "I woke up in the gutter about a week ago and realized that if kept doing what I was doing I would soon be dead. I have come to change."
It was the many stories similar to John's which became the motivation for the book, "God Walk - A Journey of Faith." This book, and all the materials we offer, is about being reconciled to God, renewed by his Spirit and restored to the person He intended us to be.
If you, or anyone you know, have been struggling with behaviors that have been having a negative effect on your life I would encourage you to explore these pages because they are a guide on the path of recovery from undesirable behavior. Recovery and restoration is a journey, a journey of faith and that is why we call it the God Walk - A Journey of Faith.
You probably don't know anything about our ministry and that is why we are offering a short course which explains the work we do. It is a gift to you and comes with absolutely no obligation.
What you will learn in these lessons:
1. Introduction: My own story of recovery from a recurring behavior. Also at the end of this lesson you will be able to download the first chapter of the book, "God Walk - A Journey of Faith"
2. Going In Circles: Explores the idea that you must know where you are to get to where you want to be.
3. How Do I Know I have A Problem:Deals with the idea of recognizing whether our behavior is affecting ourselves and/or the people around us.
4. If I Can't Do It - Who Can?: Most of us have to reach the point that we realize that our life is broken and we can't fix it before we reach beyond ourselves for help in being restored. This lesson is about starting that process.
5. Is That All There Is?: In the final lesson of this series we explore what is to be done once we have stopped our behavior. It deals with becoming accountable and going to God with all of our defects of character.
These lessons are just the briefest overview of the principles and concepts found in the book, "God Walk - A Journey of Faith." The book has 17 chapters and each one is filled with good material to help you grow in your personal journey of faith.
I encourage you to do two things right now: fill in the form below so you can receive the 5 lessons. Then, in the first lesson download chapter one of the book. It is in pdf form and can be printed off. Read and study that chapter and do the workbook portion as you study the chapter.
Don't delay... fill in the form below so you can receive these five lessons.